Makita LF1000 230 V Cut-off / table saw 260 mm
The Makita LF1000 can be used as a crosscut as well as a table saw. It is very safe thanks to the overload protection and zero-voltage protection. You saw with the 260 millimeter saw blade up to 68 millimeters deep in wood, plastic, sheet material or plastic. But whatever you are going to see, dust particles and sawdust are no problem with the dust bag supplied. This keeps the release of dust limited. Furthermore, the LF1000 is equipped with constant electronics, which means that the speed remains the same even under heavy loads. The softstart function ensures that you can start the device without the plugs sticking.
- Quick change from trimming saw to table saw. Pay attention! Use the right saw blade.
- Equipped with overload protection.
- Constant electronics for maintaining power.
- Zero voltage protection protects the user from accidental starting.
- In comparison with competition models relatively light in weight, making it easier to move.
- Longitudinal guide that can be used and adjusted left and right.
- In addition to the light weight, it is also easy to transport due to the folding legs.
- Floor mounting.
- Short guide with angle adjustment.